ABOUT THE POSITION
Nasty Pig, Inc. is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our team in New York, NY. In this role you will be responsible for the development and implementation of high-visibility marketing strategies for Nasty Pig. The Marketing Manager will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer, and will work cross-functionally with the Art Director and the Design and Production Team. The successful candidate will have a strong background in creative and analytical marketing, with excellent communication skills and an entrepreneurial, hands-on mentality to marketing.
This is a full time position based in New York City.
WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS
- Develop marketing strategies using competitive benchmarking, customer research, trend analysis, and data-driven insights
- Conceptualize and execute creative marketing strategies to support the Nasty Pig brand
- Manage Social Media and Email marketing, owning the process from concept to execution and analysis
- Write copy for all marketing collateral, including website product descriptions, customer-facing emails, and social media captions
- Organize logistics for off-site and on-site photo shoots and events
- Lead digitally-native marketing and advertising campaigns, including managing and analyzing a digital marketing budget
- Report on the relationship between marketing campaigns and sales through advanced data analysis
- Run online customer service platform
- Find efficiencies in marketing processes, recommending improvements as they arise
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, preferably at a consumer-focused brand with eCommerce capabilities
- Blend of creative eye, cultural awareness, and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft / Google Suite
- Familiarity with Shopify and / or other eCommerce platforms
- Familiarity with Facebook Ad Manager and Google Analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated with the ability to act with a sense of urgency
- Eagerness and ability to meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment, driven by teamwork and collaborative innovation
- Hands-on mentality and excitement to work on a small team
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university
We offer a competitive salary package, strong health benefits, 15 PTOs a year, and plenty of snacks.
Send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com. Resumes without cover letters will be considered.
- Good Is The Enemy Of Great – Our customers choose to spend their money with Nasty Pig and they deserve a brand that is competitive with the best players in the industry.
- Fit Is Everything – From the standard we set for every garment to the way we build our team, we know the value of working hard to achieve the perfect fit for our customers and our company.
- The Bottom Line Is As Important As The Hemline – In an industry focused on smoke and mirrors, we value a strong, sustainable business model that prioritizes real success over flash-in-the-pan fame.
- Do Well By Doing Good – We believe that financial success comes with being benevolent human beings, and we lead with our hearts as well as our heads always.
ABOUT NASTY PIG
Nasty Pig is a global culture brand that makes high quality, intelligently designed clothing and products for gay men who are embracing their sexuality. Founded in New York City in 1994 by husbands David Lauterstein and Frederick Kearney, and started with a $50 investment, Nasty Pig has grown into the leading menswear brand for the LGBTQ community. Since day one we have prioritized the needs of our customers over fitting into the expectations of the fashion industry, and by doing so we have grown every year of our twenty six year history. We pride ourselves on our quality and our fit, and we hold ourselves to the highest standards because our amazing customers deserve nothing less.